My husband gave me the most beautiful card. It included the following quote...
"Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."
Peace, Love & Happiness,
Did you know pumpkins have all these good qualities?
Pumpkin is very rich in carotenoids, which is known for keeping the immune system of an individual
strong and healthy.
- Beta-carotene, found in pumpkin, is a powerful antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory agent. It helps prevent build up of cholesterol on the arterial walls, thus reducing chances of strokes.
- Being rich in alpha-carotene, pumpkin is believed to slow the process of aging and also prevent cataract formation.
- Pumpkins have been known to reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a serious eye problem than usually results in blindness.
- The high amount of fiber, present in a pumpkin, is good for the bowel health of an individual.
- Being loaded with potassium, pumpkin is associated with lowering the risk of hypertension.
- The presence of zinc in pumpkins…
Your relationships will show you how you are treating yourself. If you want more peace and harmony in your life, you need to practice being kind to yourself and tolerant of others. Today, view every relationship as a gift. If someone is rude, abrupt, or impatient, don't take it personally. Train your mind toward noticing the good in people, what's good in your life. Practice peace within your heart, and you will see it more in your world. This is how the world becomes more peaceful for everyone.